Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saint Power Point

So far the saint power point is going very well, at least compared to the other assignments. I'm almost finished, all I have to do is the MLA slide and add in the pictures and I brought it home on my flash drive so I'll try and finish it this wekend if I have time. I'm doing it on St. Thomas the Apostle. He was my comfirmation saint and he is the patron saint of architects and I want to be an architect whwen I get older. Also he is called "The Twin" and I'm a twin. Can you believe it!?

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Hey connor it's sophie. Love your blog. The National Geographic pictures are really cool. Yea this weather is insane! My backyard is a lake. Feel free to come fishing haha! Glad you like the monkey. There are a bunch of other virtual pets you can put on your blog, but I have to say, the monkey is the coolest. You should definitely join Teens for Life. I'm really pro-life too. I think it would be cool going to Washington D.C. for the march for life junior and senior year. See you at school!