Sunday, September 21, 2008

Newsletter Assignment

This week we are going to be assigned to make a newsletter having to do with Homecoming, with a group consisting of three people. Tomorrrow we have to pick our groups and I'm not sure who I'm going to be with yet. For the assignment we are each going to write a page about one aspect of Homecoming, then put them together to form a newsletter. I think that I'm going to write about the different days of Homecoming week such as twin day, gradeschool day, and class color day.

1 comment:

Patricia Jean said...

Hey Connor! It's Tricia! I thought that I would leave you a comment since I went to homecoming with you and I just finished writing my blog post about homecoming. I had a great time, hope you did too! I hope our newsletter turns out okay! I'm sure yours and Jessie's will look great! I wish I knew how to work with the Newsletter thing better because I don't know how to do half of the stuff!