Hi, I just set up my blog. It was a little harder than it had to be due to my very slow computer, but otherwise it was pretty easy. I really like the new Mac computers and I think this will be a very interesting class. The only problem is that I think we are working too fast. I don't have a Mac at home and I know this is the first year and everyone is learning, so I think that it would be more beneficial to myself and the class if we worked on the assignments at a slower speed so that we can learn more about the computer instead of worrying about getting the assignments done on time. I have talked to other classmates and they also find it to be a little too fast-paced and therefore confusing. It would be very much appreciated if this was taken into consideration.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Connor, I totally agree with what you said about the class being to fast-paced. It can be very difficult for those that have never used a Mac computer. The assignments are important, but i think we need to understand the computer better too.
Hi Connor! It's Tricia! Nice blog. I agree with everythign you said about the fast-paced class. I put something like that in my blog post too! See ya later!
~Tricia
Hey Connor, I remembered the url address of my blog =) haha it wasn't under your name after all. I don't know when the next time you'll check this blog is. I'll probably see you before anyway, but whatever. K i've got tons to do i'll talk to you later
-Jessica
Post a Comment