Monday, September 8, 2008

I made a lot of progress on my storybook today in class, I'm doing the song Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffet. I've never done a power point on keynote so tomorrow I'll need major help in making the transitions between slides, changing the colors, and so on. I'm getting a little tired of soccer practices in this rainy weather. We play Quincy Notre Dame this Saturday at Notre Dame at, I think eleven.

3 comments:

Patricia Jean said...

Hi Connor! I totally need help with the keynote thing! I don't get how to transition slides or how to make the song play on the storyboard either. I'm so coming to the games vs. QND. They should be relatively good. Good Luck!
~Tricia

Unknown said...

Tricia,
We don't need to do any of that stuff yet.

Connor,
Good luck at the game.

Mike Gray said...

Hey Conner,
Yeah I'm doing Yellow Submarine by The Beatles for my Keynote presentation. It should be somewhat interesting, I have a lot of clip art that I want to use for the animation.
I'm getting pretty sick of the rain, too. We pretty much have cross country practice no matter what, but as long as it isn't cold, it's usually pretty fun. Donovan Golf Course usually has some great puddles to jump in...
Talk to you later. Mike