Monday, November 17, 2008

News Podcast Project

I didn't really like this newscast project very much, mainly because I don't like hearing and seeing myself doing it, and having the whole class watch it too.  Although it was interesting to look for a cool news story to do it on.  Jessica Blair and Michael Gray are in my group and we have not had a chance to actually tape our newscast yet because there is always someone else there when we get to class! We chose to do ours on a principal in Florida who promised his students he would live on the roof of the school for a week if their test scores improved as a whole.  They did, so then he had to keep his promise.  He set up a tent, brought food, and greets the student on their way to school. (jessica blair)

1 comment:

7-hannahward said...

Hey Connor! Yeah I don't really like seeing myself doing this project either, especially in front of the class, but oh well. I am in a group with Maggie Clark and were doing ours on Michael Phelps. We haven't even started yet, but hopefully we'll get our script written tomorrow. Your topic is really funny. Maybe we could get Mrs. McKimpson to live on the roof for a week! That would be pretty awesome. haha I'll see you tomorrow.