Monday, December 1, 2008
Winter Season
I think that the winter season is my favorite season of the year. This is due in part to Christmas, which is my favorite holiday. I really enjoy playing out in the snow with my family at my house. I live out in Kickapoo, so it always seems like we get more snow than everyone in town. Another reason I like the winter season is because sometimes when we get a lot of snow we aren't able to make it up the hill by our house, so we get our own snow day! Christmas is my favorite holiday because we get a long break form school, I get to spend a lot of time with my family, and some relatives usually come in town. One of my best memories of the winter season was from last year when we got a bunch of snow and my whole family was stuck at our house. We were outside the whole day and no one had to go anywhere, that's pretty rare for my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, that's not fair! I wish I got my own snow days, but we only live a mile away from school so I'm pretty much stuck going..."Back when I was a kid, I had to walk to school, uphill both ways..." Your iMovie thing was funny, nice song choice too! Mine took me a while to finish. I had to take multiple snapshots of each slide so it looked animated.See you in computers tomorrow!
Post a Comment