If I could make one invention it would be an object that could teleport you to any place you wanted to go in an instant. It would be in the form of a chain or metal, so I would be able to wear it around my neck. All I would have to do would be to think very hard of the place I want to go while holding the chain firmly in my hands. I would not sell this invention. I know that sounds kind of greedy, but if everyone had one the world would be a very crazy place. This would help me in many ways. For instance if I were to be late to anything I could get myself there in a second and be on time. It would also help if I wanted to do something with my friends, because I wouldn't have to work around my parents and have my time limited because of their schedules.
(Tricia)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Connor! Well I like your invention a lot. That would be really cool. I like how we can access our blogs from Peoria Notre Dame now because I have a chance to get it done at school instead of at home. Our internet at home is slow and this is faster. We also can ask Mrs. Brown any questions we have so we can figure it out right away instead of having to wait until the next day. Well, i have to go. I'll see you later!!!!
Hahaha I love your invention Connor! that'd be awsume if one of those actually excisted!!! I'd definatly need one beacuse I feel like I'm always running late, and that'd help alot, especailly getting to and from school. Ok well Katies right being able to do our blogs from school, thats really cool. Why didn't we do them today in computers? Oh well maybe next week. Ok well I've got to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow though.
Post a Comment