Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Peoria Logo

I visited www.peorialogo.com tonight and voted for the logo that was my favorite. I don't know what the current logo looks like but I'm glad that Peoria is changing theirs because change is good. I chose the logo that had a road going through a city with different bright colors like green, blue, and yellow. I liked this logo because it caught my eye and it was very colorful. I think that this would be a good logo for our city becasue it is a good representation and may give others a positive attitude towards the city if it is unfamiliar to them.

4 comments:

kaite fortner said...

hello connor! i dont really no what the current logo is either but i think its very good that they are modernizing it. Im very glad that this time we have a chance to vote on which logo we would like to have. Im glad i get a chance to participate in my Citys choice. I think you had some very good points on which logo you picked i think i might have picked the same one as you! well thats all now k bye

Tom said...

Hey Tbone. That one was not my favorite. In fact I have a deep hatred for it. It burns my soul to see you so unwise in your decesions. I definitely think logo-7 is the best. oh tbone.

Unknown said...

While I am not as deeply opposed to your vote as Tom, I also disagree. You said that you didn't know about our current logo so let me describe it: it is an Indian in a funny hat. I think you will agree that it sums up our city pretty well. You also said that "change is good." I couldn't disagree more. This change is costing the city hundreds of thousands of dollars and what do we get? A bunch of swirly, rainbowish pieces of junk.

Period 2- Jessie said...

Heyy guys well I wpould like to put my two cents worth in. I agree with both Michael and Tom but on different things. Tom I liked logo number 7 too. I'm pretty sure that was my first choice, but I don't have the deep hatred you possess. Oh and Mike I liked our cities logo also, I thought it was cool and didn't want to change it. Oh and buy the way its costing us 10,000 dollars. Which I think is stupid to spend on picking a logo.