Wednesday, October 8, 2008
iphoto project
When I saw that we had to do this iphoto project, I was not thinking it was going to be as fun as it actually has been. I have almost all of my pictures picked out, and I should be able to finish it if the pictures are still saved on the macs when I get to class tomorrow. Today our class had a lot of problems with that and many people had to start over, so if I were you I would try and work at the same computer everyday and save anything important onto your flash drive. I hope we get to do fun projects like this more often. (maggie rothan)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Connor! I haven't read your blog in a while, it's looking good. I like your picture. My iphoto project is going very well, I have twenty two pictures. I think that this was a fun project, even though I've and some problems with iphoto, it keeps deleting my pictures. I hope your computer is'nt doing that to you. I played your pacman game, its pretty fun. If all goes well, I'll be able to put some fun gadgets onto my blog. Good luck at your game tomorrow!
Post a Comment